- What is UC-II/UC2？How Much Should You Take Per Day?
- What Is The Effect of UC-II/UC2?
- Who Need To Take UC-II/UC2?
- The Ideal Time of The Day To Take UC-II/UC2?
- The Four Tips To Select UC-II/UC2
The traditional notion of taking glucosamine and chondroitin supplements has been questioned by some clinical studies because the effect is not obvious. Among the latest formulas for the maintenance regarding our flexibility and movement, UC-II/UC2 (Undenatured Collagen Type II) is a frequently used supplement ingredient.
UC2/UC-II (Undenatured Collagen Type II) refers to "Undenatured Collagen Type II". It is mainly extracted from chicken breast cartilage at low temperature and has high safety. In recent years, it has been commonly used for supporting the maintenance of body flexibility and movement. Due to the low temperature manufacturing processes, UC2/UC-II can retain the original three-strand spiral structure.
To achieve significant results, 1500 mg/day of glucosamine + 1200 mg/day of chondroitin is required by clinical trial whereas a small daily dose of 40 mg on an empty stomach is what needed if you use UC-II. This is a sufficient dose suggested by the original factory and academic publications, which has been proven for the best results. Before you purchase, you should pay attention to check if the original authorized LOGO of UC2/UC-II is provided on the label, to make sure the source of the raw material.
The raw material of UC2/UC-II comes from Lonza, a major American manufacturer. Taking UC-II/UC2 could help regulate the function of specific parts in our body. There are a large number of clinical research data could support and prove that after taking UC2/UC-II supplements, the results regarding mobility, flexibility, comfort and other functions are more effective than "glucosamine + chondroitin". Besides, no serious side effects have been found. Therefore, UC-II/UC2 has been recommended by many medical professionals and professional health care personnel.
2. Sports lovers or athletes
3. People who work long hours
4. People who like climbing or walking
It is recommended to take UC-II/UC2 supplements on an empty stomach, between meals or before going to bed. The low amount of gastric acid during fasting can reduce the possibility of destroying the structure of UC-II/UC2 to ensure the effect after consumption.
1. Check if the original authorized LOGO of UC2/UC-II is provided on the packaging of the supplement.
2. Supplement 40mg UC-II / UC2 daily. Sufficient dose is required to see the results.
3. Pair with other ingredients to have better efficacy.
4. Choose capsule form, which is convenient and easy to swallow. Plus, the transparent capsule is the best. Avoid to take colored/white pigments, which will burden the body. The white capsule shell uses titanium dioxide as a colorant; however, studies have linked titanium dioxide to cancer risk. France has taken the lead in the EU to ban titanium dioxide as an additive in food since 2020. Moreover, capsule can eliminate the adhesive and film coating used on the tablet.